Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jumperoo fun

I bought a jumperoo for the boys yesterday at that consignment sale I had talked about earlier. Oh my gosh! They love it! I would have bought them a jumperoo a long time ago if i had known they would love it this much. It is so funny to watch them jumping in it. They both act so differently in it. Andy jumps on his tip toes and really gets flying in it (I knew he would). Matt is more conservative about the whole thing and jumps very flat footed. Matt spends more time playing with the toy on the front of it and Andy has barely touched the toy. It is so funny how different their personalities are becoming. I can see in the future Andy will be the wild, out-going party type and Matt will be the shy, quiet boy that no one would ever suspect would do anything wrong. I can't wait to see who they really grow into. I love them both so very, very much. They are wonderful little boys and I am so lucky to have both of them.


No comments: