Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ramblings

So, life is getting interesting. Andy is starting to crawl better now which has been a lot of fun. He is getting into everything (well not quite, but getting close). I am already annoyed with him pulling stuff off the coffee table, taking CDs off the shelf and pulling on the power cords for the laptops and cell phones. He is getting around the living room very well now it seems, but still hasn't really made it out of the living room on a constant basis yet. Thankfully! Matt is very slowly moving forward when he crawls. He moves like two scoots and then rolls. He loves to roll and get around very quickly when he does it. He has also become a pro at scooting around on his butt while he's sitting up. Look out world here we come!

They say with twins there is usually one quiet one and one that is louder and more outgoing. I see this in my uncles and my cousins that are twins and I already see it in the boys. Matt is the quiet one, but he will also be the sneaky one. Andy is the outgoing wild party man. I think Andy will know how to lie very well when he gets older. Matt won't have to lie because he won't have to because he won't get caught. Wow am I going to be screwed when they are teen agers.


No comments: