Friday, April 11, 2008

Time for the change

Well I think the boys are about to switch to one nap a day. All week long they have only been sleeping 20 or 30 minutes in the morning. This makes me sad that they are getting big enough to only need the one nap a day, but it also makes me happy because we will now be able to get out and do more especially this summer. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can start going to the park and going for walks like everyday. I haven't been feeling the greatest this week so I've been wanting to nap during their nap every morning, but of course that hasn't happened since they haven't been sleeping. I am still trying to figure out what kind of eating schedule the boys want to be on right now. I don't want to force them into a schedule, but at the same time I want to force them into a schedule. Anyway, morning nap time seems to be over already once again.


No comments: