Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Car rides

Over the weekend we took a car trip to Wichita to visit my parents. I love car rides and so far the boys seem pretty ok with them too. At this point the boys seem to sleep almost the whole trip I know that won't last much longer, but for now it's really nice. We just got a minivan so it makes the trip much nicer. I can ride in the back of the van and nurse the boys so we don't have to stop to do it. Then we take turns and spend sometime in the back seat playing and talking to the boys. We have been trying to keep them awake for half the trip so that they sleep at night when we get to Wichita or back home. I am already trying to find the parks in the little towns along the way so a year from now I know where to stop so the boys can run off their extra energy.

No comments: