Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ready or not here we go

Well it is coming very, very soon the boys are soooo close to crawling. I can't wait for them to crawl, but at the same time I like that they don't go anywhere yet. I am starting to worry because they haven't started crawling yet. I know they were born 5 weeks early, but it still seems like they should be crawling by now. Anyway, I think it will be in the next couple of weeks that they start moving. Right now they are still in that stage where every time I leave the room they cry. I can't wait until they can crawl so they can come with me and now that I am still there. At the same time once they learn to crawl after me I will never have a moment alone. I am getting so annoyed with the fact that I can't go anywhere or do anything without them crying. I can't wait until this stage passes. I'll keep you all up to date on the crawling.

No comments: