Saturday, March 29, 2008

Consignment Sale

It's come time to start clearing out some of the boys' little clothes. I can't believe they are growing up so fast. I went to put some of their clothes in a consignment sale for this week. I had a hard time trying to decide what to sell and what to keep. I hope to have another child someday so I want to keep most of the stuff I have, but at the same times I have no idea if we will have a boy (I want a girl) or if that child will fit into the right sizes at the right seasons. I thought i could sell one of a lot of the twin outfits, but then what if we would have twin boys around the same time of year again I wouldn't have any matching outfits for them. So I put some basics up for sale that I can easily go to this sale if/when we have our next child and buy back for about the same price I am selling them for. I'm selling a lot of stuff that I bought at the sale last year or that was given to me and the boys never really wore. I hope I make some money on the sale, but if not then oh well. It's so hard to decide what to get rid of and what to keep. Everything takes up so mush room to keep it all and we don't have that much space. For anyone who lives around Omaha I recommend this sale. It's called Munchkin Junction it's at Bethany Luthern Church just north of 204th and Maple. The sale runs Wednesday through Saturday (Saturday is half price day). Check out their website at www.munchkinjunctionsale.com


No comments: