Friday, March 28, 2008

Eatting out

Well, how do you deal with eating out with kids? I have yet to figure this out. The boys are getting to that age where they are interested in anything and everything on our plates. I hate giving the boys cheerios or anything like that on the table in restaurants because you never know how clean they are. I spend half of my time sitting there sticking cheerios in their mouths so then i barely get to eat. I can't imagine what I am going to do once they really start eating table food. I saw this cool thing someone had in a restaurant that was a rubber place mat thing that you stuck on the table then it also had a little cupped thing to catch the food that drops between the table and your child's mouth. I wish i knew where they had gotten it. How do you encourage your child to make the healthy kids meal choices when all of their friends are eatting fries and drinking pop? I know I don't really have to worry about this yet, but it's still something to think about. I have decided it's pretty nice to have twins because they can split things while they are little. They can share a Happy Meal because what one or two year old needs to eat a whole hamburger and fries. They can also share jars of baby food so instead of having one jar of fruit or veggie at lunch they can each have a half a jar of fruit and a half a jar of veggie.


No comments: