Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life with twins

Well, for the first time today I got a little taste of what life with twins is about to be like. The boys were playing on the living room floor today and they both started rolling around. They kept rolling in opposite directions and then they would get stuck in a corner or just up against something. (They couldn't understand why the wall wouldn't move when they rolled into it and wanted to keep going in that same direction.) Matt actually made his way out of the living room and a little way down the hallway before I went and caught him. They seemed to take turns crying and getting stuck. I was running around like crazy after one and then the other. I haven't really experienced that yet because they always stayed pretty close to each other. I now know what is coming yet it will only get worse as they start to move faster. What will I do when they start to run???


No comments: