Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting outside!!

FINALLY!!! We got to go outside today and it was wonderful. We went to the park today with a mom and kids play group. It was the first time I met them and it was fun. There are several kids around the boys' age but all of them have older siblings. It will be cool for the boys to grow up always knowing these same kids. We had a ton of fun. I took the boys down the slide a couple of times and then we sat and played in the sand. Amazingly enough neither of them tried to eat the sand. Andy did try to eat the grass when they were sitting in the grass. After they played in the sand for a little while I took their shoes and socks off to let them feel the sand on their feet. Anyway, it was a great day!!! I am so glad that spring is finally here. I hope that it stays that way, but I'm sure we will get one more snow storm which sucks. Oh well, I'll enjoy it for now.


No comments: