Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm back!

Hello all! I'm back finally. I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately. I've been so busy for the last month. I don't even really know what it is that I have been doing. Anyway, I am starting a new thing today. I found this website that helps you track your weight loss. I've been trying to lose weight for a while now and haven't gotten anywhere, so I thought making it public like this might help. I have my 10 year high school reunion this summer which I don't really care about, but at the same time I do. The thing that has really brought me to this conclusion is the fact that our life insurance company would not give me as much coverage as I wanted based on my weight. So, before the re-enrollment period comes around again in August I have to take off some weight. Anyway, that's my new thing for today. I know this really has nothing to do with the boys, but in a way it does because if I don't lose weight I won't be able to do as much with them. Tomorrow I will get back to talking to the boys.


No comments: